Dr. Sherwinter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julius Sherwinter, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Sherwinter completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Dunwoody Pediatrics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherwinter is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dunwoody Pediatrics3300 Old Milton Pkwy Ste 200, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (770) 664-9299
Dunwoody Pediatrics1428 DUNWOODY VILLAGE PKWY, Atlanta, GA 30338 Existing Patients: (770) 394-2358
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherwinter?
We highly recommend Dr. Sherwinter to others. We made it a point that we see him for our new born son based on word of mouth and we are glad that we chose him. His age and experience makes right diagnosis and judgement call so spontaneous that one feels at ease that his ward is in safe and reliable hands. We have heard some younger pediatrics making costly mistakes with others' kids. Thank God that He gave us Dr. Sherwinter. We feel sorry that we miss him since we moved out of Atlanta.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julius Sherwinter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sherwinter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherwinter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sherwinter frequently treats Wellness Examination, Immunization Administration, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Sherwinter's office is located at 3300 Old Milton Pkwy Ste 200, Alpharetta, GA 30005. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.