Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Julius Gorospe, MD is a family medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Gorospe completed a residency at University of Florida Health Science Center. He currently practices at Family Care Partners and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Florida Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Florida Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Care Partners
Family Care Partners6484 Fort Caroline Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32277 Existing Patients: (904) 744-5300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gorospe?
Dr Julius Gorospe has been my fam physician for years. He is a good listener, really attempts to know & understand his patients needs/ philosophy. He helps you make health care goals for long & short term. Always available to contact. Excellent physician. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gorospe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gorospe frequently treats Insomnia, Overweight, and Obesity.
Dr. Gorospe's office is located at 6484 Fort Caroline Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32277. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville