Dr. Hajdenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julio Hajdenberg, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Hajdenberg completed a residency at UMDNJ/ Cooper Hospital University Med Center. He currently practices at Orlando Health Scripts and is affiliated with Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hajdenberg is board certified in Hematology.
- Harvard Medical School/ Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- UMDNJ/ Cooper Hospital University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orlando Health Scripts1400 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (321) 841-7219
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hajdenberg?
Dr H. is very knowledgeable, and is very well known in Central Florida. He is very up to date in hematology and he has always discussed the reason for recommending testing or treatment. His staff is excellent and they try to make sure all of my questions were answered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hajdenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hajdenberg frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Anemia.
Dr. Hajdenberg's office is located at 1400 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hajdenberg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center