Dr. Pena has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julio Pena, MD is a nephrology specialist in Watkinsville, GA. Dr. Pena completed a residency at Yale New Haven Med Center Ct. He currently practices at Jennings Mill Drug Company and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pena is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Yale New Haven Med Center Ct, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pena?
Dr Pena and his staff are very professional and personable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julio Pena, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pena's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pena accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pena frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Nephrotic Syndrome.
Dr. Pena's office is located at 1360 Caduceus Way Bldg 400, Watkinsville, GA 30677. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pena speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Piedmont Walton Hospital
- Saint Mary's Hospital