Dr. Julio Romero, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Romero's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julio Romero, MD is a nephrology specialist in Los Alamitos, CA. Dr. Romero completed a residency at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Odyssey Nephrology and is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center. Dr. Romero is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Nephrology at UCLA-Ronald Reagan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2020
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Superior Institute of Medical Science / Villa Clara, Medical School — 2006
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Odyssey Nephrology3851 Katella Ave Ste 325, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 Existing Patients: (562) 286-6466
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romero?
Dr.Romero is very compassionate, caring and understanding. He never made me feel as though he was not listening or was rushed. Qualities some physicians lack. Highly recommend Dr. Romero.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Romero frequently treats Kidney Transplant Evaluation, Renal Scan, and Living Kidney Donor Evaluation.
Dr. Romero's office is located at 3851 Katella Ave Ste 325, Los Alamitos, CA 90720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romero speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Romero has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center