Dr. Julie Zweig, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zweig's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julie Zweig, MD is a sleep medicine otolaryngology specialist in Alpharetta, GA. She currently practices at Julie Zweig, MD - Integrative Sleep & ENT and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zweig is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Univ Pittsburgh Eye Ear Inst, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Emory University, Medical School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zweig?
As Tina Turner sings, simply the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zweig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zweig frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Acute Laryngitis.
Dr. Zweig's office is located at 2650 Holcomb Bridge Rd Ste 510, Alpharetta, GA 30022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zweig speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zweig has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
Julie Zweig, MD - Integrative Sleep & ENT
Alpharetta2650 Holcomb Bridge Rd Ste 510, Alpharetta, GA 30022 Existing Patients: (404) 255-4080