Dr. Julie Childers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Childers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julie Childers, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Childers completed a residency at University of Rochester. She currently practices at Upmc Presbyterian and is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Childers is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Rochester, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Childers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Childers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Childers' office is located at 200 Lothrop St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Childers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UPMC Presbyterian