Dr. Julie Vanderbilt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vanderbilt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julie Vanderbilt, MD is a family medicine specialist in Blue Island, IL. Dr. Vanderbilt completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital. and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vanderbilt is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1992
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2320 High St, Blue Island, IL 60406 Existing Patients: (708) 388-5500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vanderbilt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vanderbilt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vanderbilt frequently treats Immunization Administration, Abnormal Thyroid, and Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary.
Dr. Vanderbilt's office is located at 2320 High St, Blue Island, IL 60406. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vanderbilt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Metrosouth Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital