Dr. Julia Sedor, MD is a pulmonologist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Sedor completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. She currently practices at Children's Physician Group Pulmonology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sedor is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Children's Physician Group Pulmonology
Children's Physician Group Pulmonology3300 Old Milton Pkwy Ste 300, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (404) 785-0588
Georgia Pediatric Pulmonology Associates PC1100 Lake Hearn Dr Ste 450, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 785-0588
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sedor?