Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Julie Glickstein, MD
New Patient(212) 256-9628
Dr. Julie Glickstein, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Glickstein completed a residency at New York University Medical Center. She currently practices at Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York-Presbyterian and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Smith College, Undergraduate School
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glickstein?
My daughter has been with Dr. Glickstein since she was 3 months old and is now 13. We feel lucky to have her as our daughter's cardiologist. She is quick to respond to emails and is very thorough during our visits.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Glickstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julie Glickstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Glickstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Glickstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Glickstein frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Tetralogy of Fallot .
Dr. Glickstein's office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Glickstein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.