Dr. Julie Gershon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gershon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julie Gershon, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Avon, CT. Dr. Gershon completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. and is affiliated with Rockville General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1993
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 21 Arch Rd, Avon, CT 06001 Existing Patients: (860) 673-8379
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gershon?
Julie's office is comfortable and makes me feel relaxed. Julie is focused, but easy to talk to, answers questions, and takes her time to make sure that I know what is happening each step of the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gershon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gershon frequently treats Biopsy of Breast, Breast Cancer, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Gershon's office is located at 21 Arch Rd, Avon, CT 06001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gershon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rockville General Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial