Dr. Davis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julie Davis, MD is a family medicine specialist in White River Junction, VT. Dr. Davis completed a residency at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. She currently practices at WHITE RIVER FAMILY PRACTICE and is affiliated with Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in Family Practice.
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
White River Family Practice
White River Family Practice PC331 Olcott Dr Ste U3, White River Junction, VT 05001 Existing Patients: (802) 295-6132
- 2 331 Olcott Dr, White River Junction, VT 05001 Existing Patients: (802) 295-6132
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davis frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Confusion, and Osteoporosis.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 331 Olcott Dr Ste U3, White River Junction, VT 05001. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center