Dr. Raggio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julie Raggio, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Raggio completed a residency at U NM Hlth Sci Sct. She currently practices at Northwest Renal Clinic and is affiliated with Adventist Health Portland. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raggio is board certified in Nephrology.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- U NM Hlth Sci Sct, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Renal Clinic
Northwest Renal Clinic10201 Se Main St Ste 27, Portland, OR 97216 Existing Patients: (503) 256-0877
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raggio?
I would recommend Dr. Raggio to family and friends because she is thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. I put all my trust in her because of all the above. She is a GREAT DOCTOR. Nancy Snodgrass
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julie Raggio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raggio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raggio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raggio frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Raggio's office is located at 10201 Se Main St Ste 27, Portland, OR 97216. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Portland
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center