Dr. Bickel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julie Bickel, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Bickel completed a residency at Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc, Pediatrics. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Emergency Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bickel is board certified in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc, Pediatrics, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Columbia Mailman School of Public Health, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bickel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julie Bickel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bickel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bickel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bickel frequently treats Anxiety, Bedwetting, and Depressive Disorders.
Dr. Bickel's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 2115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital