Dr. Julie Rombaut, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rombaut's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julie Rombaut, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lowell, MA. Dr. Rombaut completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. She currently practices at Summit Eldercare. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School — 2010
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summit Eldercare1081 VARNUM AVE, Lowell, MA 01854 Existing Patients: (978) 427-6810
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rombaut?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rombaut accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rombaut frequently treats Osteopenia, Iodine Deficiency, and Back Pain.
Dr. Rombaut's office is located at 1081 VARNUM AVE, Lowell, MA 01854. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rombaut has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.