Dr. Gold has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julie Gold, MD is a hematology specialist in Brewster, NY. Dr. Gold completed a residency at Ny Presbyterian/Cornell. She currently practices at Mount Kisco Medical Group and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gold is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ny Presbyterian/Cornell, Residency Hospital
- Ny Presbyterian/Cornell, Internship Hospital
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Kisco Medical Group
Brewster Office185 Route 312, Brewster, NY 10509 Existing Patients: (845) 278-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gold?
Dr Gold is a great Oncologist
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julie Gold, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gold's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gold frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Thalassemia, and Anemia.
Dr. Gold's office is located at 185 Route 312, Brewster, NY 10509. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Westchester Hospital