Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nielsen-Witkovsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Julie Nielsen-Witkovsky, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Nielsen-Witkovsky completed a residency at University Wi Hospital Clins. She currently practices at Northeast Family Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nielsen-Witkovsky is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Wi Hospital Clins, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Wi Hospital Clins, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Wi Hospital Clins, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northeast Family Medical Center
Northeast Family Medical Ctr3209 Dryden Dr, Madison, WI 53704 Existing Patients: (608) 241-9020
Dean Health Systems, Inc
Laboratory Corporation of America3434 E Washington Ave, Madison, WI 53704 Existing Patients: (608) 443-5480
Mendota Mental Health Insti
Mendota Mental Health Institute301 Troy Dr, Madison, WI 53704 Existing Patients: (608) 301-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nielsen-Witkovsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nielsen-Witkovsky frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Nielsen-Witkovsky's office is located at 3209 Dryden Dr, Madison, WI 53704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nielsen-Witkovsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.