Dr. Tank has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julie Tank, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Tank completed a residency at Oregon Health and Science University. She currently practices at Northwest Renal Clinic and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tank is board certified in Nephrology.
- Oregon Health and Science University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Oregon Health and Science University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Oregon U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Renal Clinic
Good Samaritan office1130 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 640, Portland, OR 97210 Existing Patients: (503) 229-7976
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tank?
Dr. Tank is a great doctor...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julie Tank, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tank's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tank accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tank frequently treats Congenital Polycystic Kidney Disease, Hyperkalemia, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Tank's office is located at 1130 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 640, Portland, OR 97210. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Mid-columbia Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Skyline Hospital