Dr. Julie Bulman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bulman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julie Bulman, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Bulman completed a residency at University Of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. She currently practices at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Massachusetts General Hospital/ Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- University Of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2018
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center330 Brookline Avenue Shapiro # 4, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 667-3552
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bulman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bulman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bulman frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Bulman's office is located at 330 Brookline Avenue Shapiro # 4, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bulman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center