Dr. Decesare has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julie Decesare, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Decesare completed a residency at University Of Florida College Of Medicine. She currently practices at West Florida Medical Group - Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with West Florida Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Florida Medical Group - Obstetrics & Gynecology
West Florida Medical Group - Obstetrics & Gynecology8333 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32514 Existing Patients: (850) 494-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Decesare?
Dr. Decesare is caring, knowledgeable and helpful. She delivered 3 of my children provided the best health care for me and my babies. I would like to add if you are looking for a Dr with compassion, understanding and knowledgeable she is the one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julie Decesare, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Decesare's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Decesare accepts your insurance.
Dr. Decesare frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Preeclampsia, and Vaginal Delivery and VBAC.
Dr. Decesare's office is located at 8333 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32514. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- West Florida Hospital
- Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola