Dr. Raekes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julie Raekes, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Richland, WA. Dr. Raekes completed a residency at U Cincinnati. She currently practices at Three Rivers Family Medicine and is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Cincinnati, Residency Hospital
- U Cincinnati, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Creighton University, Medical School — 1994
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Three Rivers Family Medicine
Three Rivers Family Medicine945 Goethals Dr Ste 300, Richland, WA 99352 Existing Patients: (509) 943-3196
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raekes?
Dr. Raekes has been our family primary care physician for at least 20 years and I would recommend her to anyone
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raekes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raekes frequently treats Symptomatic Menopause, Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, and Hypothyroidism.
Dr. Raekes' office is located at 945 Goethals Dr Ste 300, Richland, WA 99352. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center