Dr. Kenton-Haney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julianne Kenton-Haney, MD is a gynecology specialist in Monroe, NC. Dr. Kenton-Haney completed a residency at Louisiana State University Medical Center. She currently practices at Novant Health Carmel OB/GYN (Monroe) and is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Louisiana State University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Internship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Florida State University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Novant Health Carmel OB/GYN (Monroe)
Novant Health Carmel OB/GYN (Monroe)2000 Wellness Blvd Ste 120, Monroe, NC 28110 Existing Patients: (704) 316-2146
Novant Health Matthews Medical Center1500 Matthews Township Pkwy, Matthews, NC 28105 Existing Patients: (704) 316-2146
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kenton-Haney?
Awesome Doctor! Sat down with me and took her time! Great bedside manner! ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julianne Kenton-Haney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kenton-Haney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kenton-Haney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kenton-Haney frequently treats Atrophic Vaginitis, Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, and Chronic Pelvic Pain.
Dr. Kenton-Haney's office is located at 2000 Wellness Blvd Ste 120, Monroe, NC 28110. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital