Dr. Childs has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julianne Childs, DO is a hematology specialist in Marmora, NJ. She currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Cancer Care Associates
Hope Community Cancer Ctr210 Route Us 9 S Ste 106, Marmora, NJ 08223 Existing Patients: (609) 390-7888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Childs?
I have been with doctor Child's for over 5 year's she is a excellent well educated doctor. I have never had one bad experience with her or her staff. 10 stars is more likely. Thank you doctor Child's for your service. Emilio your cancer patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julianne Childs, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Childs' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Childs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Childs frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease).
Dr. Childs' office is located at 210 Route Us 9 S Ste 106, Marmora, NJ 08223. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Childs speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Shore Medical Center