Dr. Julian Sonnenfeld, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sonnenfeld's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julian Sonnenfeld, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Woodbury, NY. Dr. Sonnenfeld completed a residency at New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Orthocarolina Sports Medicine and Shoulder/Elbow Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2021
- New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2020
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2015
- Wesleyan University, Undergraduate School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Associates
Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group45 Crossways Park Dr W, Woodbury, NY 11797 Existing Patients: (516) 218-4729
Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group3480 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Bohemia, NY 11716 Existing Patients: (631) 289-0338
Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group8002 Kew Gardens Rd Ste 100A, Kew Gardens, NY 11415 Existing Patients: (718) 970-6600
Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group444 Merrick Rd, Lynbrook, NY 11563 Existing Patients: (516) 218-4729
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sonnenfeld?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sonnenfeld accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sonnenfeld frequently treats ACL Surgery, All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures, and Arthritis of the Elbow.
Dr. Sonnenfeld's office is located at 45 Crossways Park Dr W, Woodbury, NY 11797. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sonnenfeld speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sonnenfeld has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset