Dr. Julian Ambrus, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Williamsville, NY. Dr. Ambrus completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps. and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ambrus is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- 1 400 International Dr, Williamsville, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 631-3555
- Natl Inst Hlth, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1982
- SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ambrus?
Have been his patient since 2009 for Factor H AHUS. Two of my sisters and a cousin died from this. This would have certainly been me at some point. Rather than listing all the times he saved me from dying and renal failure, I’d like to point out that there were more times that he PREVENTED me from needing to be hospitalized. He monitored me VERY closely and would ALWAYS return my call, gave me a direct number and his email for me or any hospital to reach him 24/7. HE WAS NOT OBLIGATED TO DO THIS. When I first met him I lived in PA and would travel to Buffalo every two weeks to see him before plasma pheresis. He would get me transferred to BGH and saw me EVERYDAY and discuss my treatment with me and my family and answer EVERY QUESTION. he had no admitting privileges, the hospital doctors would have him write orders that they would sign off on. When my insurance company refused to pay for an outrageously expensive drug that wasn’t typically used for my condition, he got it approved!
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital