Dr. Julia Johnson, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. She currently practices at UMASS Memorial Inflty Ctr. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
UMASS Memorial Inflty Ctr
UMASS Memorial Inflty Ctr33 Kendall St Fl 2, Worcester, MA 01605 (508) 334-1345
- U Tex HSC, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Okla, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
What an incredibly smart, informative, patient doctor. I have only seen her once thus far and already I’m amazed by the fact that she spends her time and energy actually listening, then provides a plan based on one’s needs rather than her own personal opinion. I feel fortunate to have found her.