Dr. Julia Stevens, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Stevens completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. She currently practices at Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center - Lexington - Advanced Eye Care and is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stevens is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center - Lexington - Advanced Eye Care
Shriners Hospitals for Children Medical Center - Lexington - Advanced Eye Care110 Conn Ter Fl 4 Fl 5, Lexington, KY 40508 Existing Patients: (859) 323-5867
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Washington University, Residency Hospital
- Duke University, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Life
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stevens?
Dr Julia Stevens = GREAT! She is so nice and easy to get along with. Also, she is friendly and she is inserted in the projects that you bring to her office. She also performs surgery really well. I would totally go to her.
- Baptist Health Lexington
- UK Good Samaritan Hospital