Dr. Julia Shulman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shulman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julia Shulman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Astoria, NY. Dr. Shulman completed a residency at New York Eye And Ear Infirmary. She currently practices at Richard Mackool MD PC and is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shulman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Ophthalmology, Retina, The Moran Eye Center, Salt Lake City, Ut, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Internal Medicine, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, New York, Ny, Internship Hospital — 2006
- The Cooper Union, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish
Richard Mackool MD PC3127 41st St, Astoria, NY 11103 Existing Patients: (212) 353-9443
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shulman?
I was treated yesterday for macular degeneration with an intraocular injection that as a physician no way I will allow that but with a magic explanation by Dr. Shulman and a very professional touch I got it. doing well and still asking how that happened it was magic. TK
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shulman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shulman frequently treats Retinal Cysts, Retinoschisis, and Diabetic Macular Edema (DME).
Dr. Shulman's office is located at 3127 41st St, Astoria, NY 11103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shulman speaks Russian, Spanish, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shulman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital