Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Julia Ostrov, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Brighton, MA. Dr. Ostrov completed a residency at Boston Va Med Center. She currently practices at SMG Brighton Primary Care and is affiliated with St. Elizabeth's Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston Va Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Leningrad Medical Pediatrics Institute, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ostrov?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ostrov frequently treats Cough, Acute Pharyngitis, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. Ostrov's office is located at 280 Washington Street Suite 208, Brighton, MA 2135. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ostrov has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
SMG Brighton Primary Care
SMG Brighton Primary Care280 Washington Street Suite 208, Brighton, MA 2135 Existing Patients: (833) 242-1893