Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Penn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Julia Penn, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Mequon, WI. Dr. Penn completed a residency at Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr. Dr. Penn is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1978
- 1 1045 W Glen Oaks Ln Ste 1, Mequon, WI 53092 Existing Patients: (262) 241-4664
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Penn?
Dr. Julia Penn is compassionate, excellent listener. She has retired but her I will miss her. 5 stars is not a high enough rating for her professionalism and kindness in helping people adders their issues. I am bipolar and have not suffered depression since we met.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Penn frequently treats Psychiatric Diseases, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Penn's office is located at 1045 W Glen Oaks Ln Ste 1, Mequon, WI 53092. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Penn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.