Dr. Giyaur has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julia Giyaur, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Giyaur completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giyaur is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Nyu Downtown Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Park Avenue Laser Vision, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- NGS CoreSource
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2464 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11223 Existing Patients: (718) 676-6464
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giyaur?
Beautiful nicely designed office, professional staff. Had a chance of being seen by several doctors in the office. They were all very knowledgeable and helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julia Giyaur, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giyaur's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giyaur accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giyaur frequently treats Blepharitis, Retinal Neovascularization, and Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy.
Dr. Giyaur's office is located at 2464 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11223. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Giyaur speaks Russian, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.