Dr. Julia Gates, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gates' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julia Gates, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Northampton, MA. Dr. Gates completed a residency at New England Deaconess Hospital. She currently practices at CD Practice Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- New England Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Malden Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Network Health
- Northeast Health Direct
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CD Practice Associates
George Hartnell, FRCP, FRCR30 Locust St, Northampton, MA 01060 Existing Patients: (413) 582-2554
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gates?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gates accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gates frequently treats Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Gates' office is located at 30 Locust St, Northampton, MA 01060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gates has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.