Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Potter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Julia Potter, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Boston, MA. She currently practices at Center for Infectious Diseases At Boston Medical. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Potter is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Infectious Diseases At Boston Medical850 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 414-5946
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Potter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Potter frequently treats Pregnancy Test, Acne, and Gonorrhea Screening.
Dr. Potter's office is located at 850 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Potter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.