Dr. Julia Lockwood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lockwood's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Julia Lockwood, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Yarmouth, ME. Dr. Lockwood completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. She currently practices at Bayview Pediatrics. Dr. Lockwood is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lockwood?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lockwood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lockwood frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Lockwood's office is located at 45 Forest Falls Dr Ste A1, Yarmouth, ME 04096. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lockwood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Bayview Pediatrics45 Forest Falls Dr Ste A1, Yarmouth, ME 04096 (207) 846-9761