Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Julia Flowers, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Grapevine, TX. Dr. Flowers completed a residency at UCLA Medical Center. She currently practices at Obstetrics & Gynecology of North Texas, LLP and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Obstetrics & Gynecology of North Texas, LLP
Obstetrics & Gynecology of North Texas, LLP1600 W College St Ste 540, Grapevine, TX 76051 Existing Patients: (817) 481-5863
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flowers?
I absolutely love Dr. Flowers and her staff! They make you feel like family! She will be delivering my second child as well. I have full trust in her and her staff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Flowers frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Pap Smear, and STD Screening.
Dr. Flowers' office is located at 1600 W College St Ste 540, Grapevine, TX 76051. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flowers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine