Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Julia Lipps Joachim, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Lipps Joachim completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at Art and Dentistry. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai Hospital-Geriatric Department, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Geriatric Medicine and Palliative Care and Department Of Dentistry Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, Ny, Other Education — 2011
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, Medical School — 2009
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Art and Dentistry
Art and Dentistry6500 Rock Spring Dr Ste 110, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (301) 564-4991
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipps Joachim?
Excellent care! She has excellent energy and excellent skills. It is apparent Dr. LIPPS Joachim was "called" to dentistry. She is an authentic person who genuinely cares about her patients. She makes "going to the dentist" something to look forward to. Thznk you, Dr. Lipps Joachim.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lipps Joachim frequently treats Behavioral Symptoms After Sustaining Brain Injuries, Cavity, and Chipped Tooth.
Dr. Lipps Joachim's office is located at 6500 Rock Spring Dr Ste 110, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lipps Joachim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.