New patients may call (512) 503-5035 to make an appointment.
Dr. Juhana Karha, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. He currently practices at Austin Heart Central at the Heart Hospital of Austin and is affiliated with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Karha is board certified in Cardiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation/Cardiovascular Disease|Cleveland Clinic/Peripheral Vascular &amp; Carotid, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Brigham and Women's Hospital|Brigham and Women's Hospital - Harvard Medical, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Northwestern University Medical School|Northwestern University, Chicago, Medical School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karha?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Juhana Karha, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Karha's profile.
Dr. Karha specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Karha frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Carotid Artery Disease, and Adult Congenital Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Karha's office is located at 3801 N Lamar Blvd Ste 300, Austin, TX 78756. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Karha provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Juhana Karha, MD is affiliated with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center and Heart Hospital of Austin.
Yes, Dr. Juhana Karha, MD holds board certifications in Cardiology.
Dr. Karha has over 22 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Juhana Karha, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. David's Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center
Austin Heart Central at the Heart Hospital of Austin
Austin Heart - North Lamar Blvd3801 N Lamar Blvd Ste 300, Austin, TX 78756 Existing Patients: (512) 503-5035
Austin Heart - Sadler Dr Bldg II
Austin Heart - Sadler Dr Bldg II1251 Sadler Dr Bldg Ii, San Marcos, TX 78666 Existing Patients: (512) 795-1834
Austin Heart - St. Mark's Pl
Austin Heart - St. Mark's Pl2 Saint Marks Pl Ste 160, La Grange, TX 78945 Existing Patients: (979) 977-5724