Call (737) 276-3966 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Juhana Karha, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Karha completed a residency at Brigham Land Women's Hospita. He currently practices at Austin Heart and is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation/Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Cleveland Clinic/Peripheral Vascular & Carotid, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Brigham Land Women's Hospita, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- N/A, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Austin Heart3801 N Lamar Blvd Ste 300, Austin, TX 78756 Existing Patients: (737) 276-3966
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karha?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Juhana Karha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karha's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karha frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Karha's office is located at 3801 N Lamar Blvd Ste 300, Austin, TX 78756. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karha speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin