Dr. Judith Palfrey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Palfrey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Judith Palfrey, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Palfrey completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Palfrey is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1971
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palfrey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palfrey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palfrey frequently treats Behavioral Disorders, Child and Adolescent Development, and Developmental and Learning Disorders .
Dr. Palfrey's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palfrey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Pediatrics
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Pediatrics300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (617) 355-7681