Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Judith Rippert, DO is a cardiology specialist in Dover, DE. Dr. Rippert completed a residency at Philadelphia Coll Osteo Med Hosp. She currently practices at Bayhealth Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rippert is board certified in Cardiology.
- Graduate Hosp-U Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Philadelphia Coll Osteo Med Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Ursinus College, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bayhealth Heart & Vascular
Delaware Heart & Vascular, P.A.200 Banning St Ste 340, Dover, DE 19904 Existing Patients: (302) 734-1414
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rippert?
Dr Rippert has amazing bedside care. She is a listener and is very caring for her patients health. I will not see anyone other than her and her PA for my cardiac care. I was scared as i lost a family member due to cardiac issues and Dr. Rippert made the experience more relaxed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rippert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rippert frequently treats Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Rippert's office is located at 200 Banning St Ste 340, Dover, DE 19904. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus
- Bayhealth Hospital, Sussex Campus