Dr. Judith Ortman-Nabi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ortman-Nabi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Judith Ortman-Nabi, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in East Amherst, NY. Dr. Ortman-Nabi completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo Medical Dental Consortium. She currently practices at All Care For Women OB/GYN and is affiliated with Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- SUNY Buffalo Medical Dental Consortium, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Medical School — 1989
- B.S. and M.S. At Ohio State University, Other Education — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ortman-Nabi?
I love Dr. Nabi! She has taken great care of me over the years, including delivering one of my children and multiple surgeries. She can be dry, but her knowledge encompasses the woman as a whole being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ortman-Nabi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ortman-Nabi frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Maternal Anemia, and Blood Disorders in Pregnancy.
Dr. Ortman-Nabi's office is located at 6095 Transit Rd, East Amherst, NY 14051. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ortman-Nabi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital
All Care For Women OB/GYN
All Care For Women OB/GYN6095 Transit Rd, East Amherst, NY 14051 (716) 634-9303