Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Judith Piros, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Piros completed a residency at New York Westchester Square Medical Center. She currently practices at SCUDERI JOSEPH J MD OFFICE and is affiliated with Candler Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Piros is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Westchester Square Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- New York Westchester Square Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Piros?
Absolutely wonderful. I had a specific problem and was told by another Dr. that I needed surgery immediately. He scared me so much that I called Georgia Eye and asked for the next appointment with any of their doctors. I saw Dr. Piros 2 weeks later. She was so calm, understanding and made me feel much more comfortable. I didn't have the surgery until I was able to move from my home up north which was 4 months later. Everything was great. I do have to wait when I see her, but I never feel rushed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Piros frequently treats Stye, Corneal Abrasion or Laceration, and Chalazion.
Dr. Piros' office is located at 2 E Jackson Blvd, Savannah, GA 31405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Piros has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Candler Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital