Dr. Judith Lightsey, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Ocala, FL. Dr. Lightsey completed a residency at Thos Jefferson University Hosp. She currently practices at Robert Boissoneault Oncology Institute and is affiliated with AdventHealth Ocala. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lightsey is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Robert Boissoneault Oncology Institute
Robert Boissoneault Oncology Institute9401 Sw Highway 200 Ste 800, Ocala, FL 34481 Existing Patients: (352) 861-2400
- Thos Jefferson University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Howard U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lightsey?
She is very thorough. I enjoyed my visit with her. She answered all questions and was interested in everything about me. She made me feel good about the path that I will be taking to eliminate this cancer.
- AdventHealth Ocala
- Ocala Regional Medical Center