Dr. Judith Gurland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gurland's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Judith Gurland, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Gurland completed a residency at SUNY-Downstate. She currently practices at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Ctr Opth and is affiliated with BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gurland is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- SUNY-Downstate, Residency Hospital — 1972
- U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Ctr Opth
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center1650 Selwyn Ave Apt 1c, Bronx, NY 10457 Existing Patients: (718) 960-2041
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gurland?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gurland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gurland frequently treats Lazy Eye, Visual Field Defects, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Gurland's office is located at 1650 Selwyn Ave Apt 1c, Bronx, NY 10457. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gurland speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gurland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus