Dr. Judah Askew, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Askew's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Judah Askew, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Askew completed a residency at Tufts Medical Center. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Askew is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Askew?
- Brigham and Women's Hosp-Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Tufts Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Medical School — 2002
- Portland State University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- ODS Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 400, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-6900
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Askew accepts your insurance.
Dr. Askew frequently treats Mitral Valve Surgery, Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), and Aortic Valve Regurgitation.
Dr. Askew's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 400, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Askew has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital