Dr. Juan Carlos Urizar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Urizar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Juan Carlos Urizar, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Urizar completed a residency at Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at BRIGHAM AND WOMENS HOSPITAL. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Urizar is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital
- The Institute Of Living Uconn, Residency Hospital
- Universidad Francisco Marroquin Guatemala, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham and Womens Hospital
Brigham and Womens Hospital75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-5500
Alamo Mental Health Group
San Antonio Office4242 Medical Dr Ste 6300, San Antonio, TX 78229 Existing Patients: (210) 614-8400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Urizar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Urizar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Urizar frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Urizar's office is located at 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Urizar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.