Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (281) 940-6678, and for other questions, call (936) 270-3933.
Dr. Juan Rozo, MD
New Patient(214) 247-1247
Dr. Juan Rozo, MD is a cardiology specialist in Shenandoah, TX. Dr. Rozo completed a residency at University of Texas Medical Branch. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rozo is board certified in Cardiology.
Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates
Houston Methodist Department of Cardiology17189 Interstate 45 S Ste 475, Shenandoah, TX 77385 Call
- Texas Heart Institute and Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Residency Hospital
- Colombian School of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Texas Medical Branch Gal, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Colegio Colombo Gales Santafe' de Bogota', Colombia, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Texas Children's Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rozo?
I was referred to Dr Rozo by the Administrative director of the Houston Methodist Cardiology Group Tammy Plumb as My Cardiologist had retired. I felt that Dr Rozo listened, was very thorough. He was innovative and thorough with his suggested testing and conclusions. His communication was open, informative and inclusive. I saw him a few months ago but am grateful for the referral. Sorry I am just getting to this now. I will definitely refer him to others. My patient experience with Methodist is always great, helpful and friendly staff.
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- Houston Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rozo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Juan Rozo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rozo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rozo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rozo frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hypertension.
Dr. Rozo's office is located at 17189 Interstate 45 S Ste 475, Shenandoah, TX 77385. Find other locations and directions.