Dr. Juan Romero, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Romero's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Juan Romero, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Elmhurst, NY. Dr. Romero completed a residency at Ny Ear And Ear Infirmary Ny Med College. He currently practices at Long Island and Queens VitreoRetinal Consultants and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romero is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Kresge Eye Institute Wayne State, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Ny Ear And Ear Infirmary Ny Med College, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Hosp of St Raphael Yale U, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island and Queens VitreoRetinal Consultants
Elmhurst Office9131 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY 11373 Existing Patients: (718) 793-6430
Rockville Centre Office64 N Long Beach Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Existing Patients: (516) 594-1010
Riverhead Office47 Commerce Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 905-0666
Great Neck Office600 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 466-0390
Hauppauge Office200 Motor Pkwy, Hauppauge, NY 11788 Existing Patients: (631) 234-5666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romero?
Dr. Romero is an intelligent knowledgeable and caring physician and I very much admire his expertise. He has performed retinal surgery on my eyes three times and each time, he explained everything carefully, told me what possible side effects to the surgery I might have, went through all the medications I would need, and fully answered all my questions. Fortunately, all three surgeries were highly successful. I would recommend Dr. Romero to anyone needing retinal surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Romero frequently treats Benign Neoplasm of Choroid, Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Vitreous Hemorrhage.
Dr. Romero's office is located at 9131 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY 11373. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romero speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Romero has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset