Dr. Juan Amell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Juan Amell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Spring, TX. Dr. Amell completed a residency at U Hosp Jackson. He currently practices at North Houston Cardiology and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Charity Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- U Hosp Jackson, Residency Hospital — 1976
- U Hosp Jackson, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Houston Cardiology
North Houston Cardiology25510i 45 N Ste 101, Spring, TX 77386 Existing Patients: (281) 919-1888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amell?
Dr Amell is thorough and makes sure to find answers to your problems.. I’ve got no complaints with him or his staff.. I would highly recommend him...
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amell frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Angina, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Amell's office is located at 25510i 45 N Ste 101, Spring, TX 77386. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
- Providence Hospital Of North Houston