Dr. Juan Gonzalez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gonzalez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Juan Gonzalez, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Gonzalez completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at UCSF OBGYN Srvcs At Mission Bay. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Johns Hopkins/Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCSF OBGYN Srvcs At Mission Bay
University of California At San Francisco1825 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2566
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gonzalez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gonzalez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gonzalez frequently treats Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum, Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, and Pregnancy Ultrasound.
Dr. Gonzalez's office is located at 1825 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gonzalez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.