Dr. Bernal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Juan Bernal, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Bernal completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Alabama Cardiovascular Group and is affiliated with Coosa Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernal is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernal?
- Mass Genl Hosps, Other Education — 2009
- Wayne State U-Harper Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Universidad El Bosque, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alabama Cardiovascular Group
Affinity Cardiovascular Specialist, LLC
Affinity Cardiovascular Specialists LLC3686 Grandview Pkwy Ste 720, Birmingham, AL 35243 Existing Patients: (205) 971-7500
Gadsden Regional Medical Center1007 Goodyear Ave, Gadsden, AL 35903 Existing Patients: (205) 939-0139
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Juan Bernal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernal frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bernal's office is located at 3686 Grandview Pkwy Ste 720, Birmingham, AL 35243. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernal speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Birmingham
- St. Vincent's East